What is Showcase Elite's Mission?
The mission of Showcase is to provide each athlete with extensive training and knowledge in the fundamental aspects of basketball, and to expose them to the highest level of competition available at the local, state and national level.
What are Showcase Elite's Goals?
- Physically by improving their physical condition and developing good training and healthy habits.
- Emotionally by building their self-esteem by recognizing their individual achievements.
- Socially by having fun, forming bonds of friendship, learning good sportsmanship and staying loyal to their teammates and this program.
- Academically by enforcing No Pass, No Play rules, encouraging our athletes to compete both on the court and in the classroom as well as stressing the importance of college entrance exams and preparing for college through good work ethic.
How will Showcase Elite measure success?
- The number of impoverished people we are able to accommodate
- The ability to hire additional coaches required to fit the demand
- By the number of children who can participate in our after-school program or day camps in order to stay in school day by day, week by week
- The number of children eager to learn a new sport who are able to enroll in our Sports Camps/Clinics or training
- The number of children who we can help get into college to play sports while obtaining a degree
- But, most of all, by the smiles on the faces of those who will have a safe place to grow, play, workout and learn.
The goal of our basketball program is to assist self-motivated athletes in reaching the next level of competition. We do this by offering opportunities to play in competitive tournaments – which will increase their skill set in the areas of fundamentals, teamwork and sportsmanship. Through basketball, our athletes develop leadership skills that will empower them to be outstanding citizens of the community.